Do you find yourself constantly explaining to random people why you wear weave? One of the unwelcome offensive inquires we are asked on day-to-day basis is, "why don't you wear your natural hair?" " Why do women wear weave so much?" As a women of color who enjoys the versatility of wearing weaves and being able to experiment with my hair, I'm asked this insulting question.Even though, my hair is my business, I don't have to entertain a question that I don't feel the need to indulge in, but I still find myself being transparent and explaining on why I do.
1) Protect your natural hair from heat damage. If your natural or a natural with a relaxer and your constantly adding heat to your hair you know how damaging that can be to your hair. Your hair can fall out tomorrow fast. When you have a weave installed with a closure or frontal piece your protecting your natural hair from heat damage and breakage. Its always important to have your heat tools set on the proper settings with or without a weave, but when your shielding your natural hair a lace unit allows you to mitigate the possible damage.
2) Your in a transition stage. So if your transitioning from a hair cut or going natural and moving along chemical free. A weave lets your hair grow in peace, so that it can grow to the desired length you want to achieve.
3) Hair Loss. Many women suffer from hair loss due to stress, inability to grow their hair, alopecia (Alopecia areata, also known as spot baldness, is a condition in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the body. Often it results in a few bald spots on the scalp, each about the size of a coin. Psychological stress may result.), scalp infections, thyroid disease, etc. Just to name a few. A weave can help boost a women's self-esteem and confidence from insecurities cause by hair loss.
4) Easier to Maintain. If you have high density, or tight textured hair it can be very difficult to maintain your hair daily and through out the day. Weaves can a looser texture which can be easier to maintain. We have a variety of hair products and textures that you choose from that may be more manageable for you.
5) Thickens your hair. If you suffer from thinning hair weaves can help make your hair more fuller.
6) Longer hair. Women buy hair to give them instant length!!! You can go from 10 inches to 42 inches in two hours !! You can achieve this look with all straight, body wave, deep wave, curly, kinky curly, which ever texture you admire and desire from your heart. Even though you have a weave you can continue to grow your natural hair underneath!!
If you feel you want to rock a 40 inch wig that's your choice ! Take pride in your decision and do you sis! We have plenty of options for you to choose from.